Well, I think it's about time for a quick update:School is really keeping me busy. Inorganic Chemistry and Electronics are really going to kick my bum. I'm behind in those classes because of having had a cold. I am playing catchup - and it sucks. But on a happier note, I am (finally) in all the classes I'll need to graduate in May (hooray!)
I went to my friend's bonfire a few weekends ago and reconnected with a group of friends that I hadn't hung out with in a while. I've missed spending time with them. I wish I knew how I could spend more time with them. Hopefully opportunities present themselves.
Life at my churches is in full swing. I love Love LOVE that I am at the LSC 3-4 evenings a week. They are like my second family. I have no idea where I would be with out them. I am really going to miss them when I student teach.
Student teaching is upon me. I still don't know exactly where I am going to be come January. The plan is to teach through the Department of Defense in Heidelberg, Germany. I hope to know where soon. *taps toe impatiently*
I think that's all of the important stuff.
So, "Baby take your Bow"
Shalom!
No comments:
Post a Comment