Every year I 'adopt' freshmen, this is the first year that some of my freshmen aren't from UNI, but I appreceate them just the same. This is why Tanner is one of my amazing freshmen, he had me laughing so hard that I couldn't freak out about my electronics exam.
~*~*~*~
Me: I think my book just tried to eat me
Tanner: lol I bet
Me: maybe if I sleep on it I’ll feel better...
T: like nap with your head on the book? good idea!! I wish I could just absorb Info like u can...
Me: like go to bed, and get up early then hit the book again
T: like with a baseball bat? does that help? I might have to try that finals week...
Me: with a rock hammer
T: aaahhhh genius
Me: if nothing else it won't try to eat me anymore
Tanner goes on a rant about book obedience: True. Throw it out the window that would teach it a lesson!
See now don’t look at the book...shun it...and go to bed or go look at stars then shun the book and go to bed. If you want, give it a good glare as you get into bed, just to show it whose boss!
If it tries anything, tie it up and lock it in your closet but first hit it again with a hammer. Just so it learns that you wont take any lip from some insignificant 'book'
because obviously it isn’t worthy to be called a book if it won’t let you just absorb its info. *mutters* stupid book...
You should research 'book burning' images online and show the book the pics look at it, meaningfully and make sure it knows your intensions, then take out a lighter and set it on your desk in a threatening manner - mention to the book that you think that you have a small bottle of diesel fuel that could come in useful if the book doesn’t start to cooperate...
Take out a pair of scissors, sharpen them while talking to yourself about the last book that crossed you…
No comments:
Post a Comment