It seems that living with out facebook was not as difficult as I thought it would be. Truth be told I found it easy. The only thing that was difficult was feeling out of the loop. Not knowing what was going on. What ended up disgusting me is that because my friends posted something on facebook they forgot that some people don't have facebook... and the "It was posted on face... oh that's right you don't have facebook." line has gotten very old. Why should I have to find information out via facebook?? Why can't you tell me??
So I am caving to my need to be 'in the know' and will be rejoining the world of facebook on Easter Sunday with these simple rules:
- No facebook before school.
- No facebook before the day's grading is done
- No playing games on facebook.
- Always remember to invite people personally to events - not just expect them know because of a facebook invite.
No comments:
Post a Comment