October 29, 2006

Why hold grudges, when your friends can hold them for you.

Just something that crossed my mind: When I look at the grudges that I have – most of them (stressing the word most) don’t have anything to do with what a person did to me. They usually relate to what some jerk did to one of my friends.

Along those lines – most of the people that I should be bitter towards I’m not. But oh boy, don’t get some of my friends started on them. "I can't believe that you can be in the same room with them after they did THAT to you..."

I do believe that I like it this way, because there is chance that I will have to be in a social setting with those who should dislike and if I don’t hold any grievances I can be perfectly civil. And I am free to threaten anyone who has hurt my friends.

No comments: