My friend Matt once said to me “Family is like drinking – best if done in moderation.” If I were to follow by the ‘family is like drinking’ motto I’d be an alcoholic. I love my family time. I need my family time. I am so thankful for my family time.
Which brings me to Thanksgiving. This time which people are supposed to evaluate what they are thankful for. This time for family…
More then just my blood family (who I love to the ends of the earth and would walk through fire for) – but for everyone that I call my family. Mom, Dadda, Peter, Joe, all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins are just the tip of the iceberg.
Here’s to my ‘adopted family’!
The Gissel family – my other family. I am so thankful for the love that you show me and my family. The times we share together are sooo special.
My ‘lil sis’ who I’ve prayed with, prayed for and I know has prayed for me. You amaze me! I love you!
‘The Gang’ rocks – sometimes literally. We do have our ‘faults’, but that’s what makes for a ground shaking good time!
My LSC and Guatemala family – I am blessed beyond comparison with you guys. You’ve served with me, you’ve prayed with me and you have worshiped with me. Some days there is no closer bond the one with those you worship with. You are awesome and I love you!
Friends that don’t fit into the above categories are just as amazing! You support me through the drama that any group can create. You care for me despite my faults. You handle my craziness.
I thank God every time I think of you! - Colossians 1: 3 (Each and every one of you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment