Wow, it’s hard to believe that another year is almost gone. Here’s to the memories of 2006!
School has been crazy, just like it always is. I don’t know if I’d have it any other way. It keeps me busy and out of trouble, or at least that’s what I tell my parents.
My friends are sill some of the greatest! We do some really crazy stuff. Like astrophotography at 2 AM. I love it!
Guatemala, just about enough said. Working with Safe Passage gave me a new respect for programs like Compassion International. I am amazed with what they do for children who would not otherwise get an education. And possibly opened a different path for my life then I originally thought I would follow.
Scouting, the new adventure in my life. I had fun, I learned a lot, and I’m not giving it up just yet.
Church life is always amazing. Bethlehem, The Lutheran Student Center, and St. Paul my three church homes. They support me and uplift me in my day to day. I would be totally lost without them. All of my friends from these places are cherished and beloved.
My family is awesome, what can I say? The only people on this Earth that love me unconditionally, even if they don’t want to admit it. The people that I wish I could spend more time with. My ‘go to’ persons. I love you all so much!
To everyone who made 2006 a great year, thank you so much! Shalom and God Bless.
See you in 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment