January 8, 2007

Whee a new semester!

While I’m waiting to hear back from some emails about getting written into some classes, I figured that I’d write a blurb. Then I’ll prolly be lame for a while as I settle into this round of ‘education’.

I finally looked at my grades from last semester – I was terrified of what I ‘knew’ I’d see (a big fatty F for a chemistry grade). Nope, not an F or even a D – thanks to the curve I managed to pull off a C! Whoohoo!! I don’t have to retake the class!! My GPA didn’t crash!!

As for this semester – I’m still working on getting to bugs smoothed out – thank goodness there is this week for it! As long as I hear back by this afternoon I can do the actual running around tomorrow. On top of that I need to get a hold of my Cub Scouts and start working with them so they can advance at the Blue and Gold Banquet in Feb. I pray that when this week is over I still have something that resembles a brain.

Well, that’s everything I think I’ve got to say.
Shalom!

No comments: