So, I think I found limbo… they call it being 22 and living at home and working for the mom. I don’t like it at all. Such is life I guess.
So I finished my May classes, really burned out from that. As usual I start out the picture of the amazing student, then get bored/overwhelmed/apathetic and then don’t do so well. I’m glad I’ve had this month to recover before the physics class starts July 2.
Since moving home I traveled south to visit my friends from camp last summer. I realized that I really miss them. It had been far too long since I had seen a lot of them. While I talk with Katie all the time on the phone, I really missed hanging out with her. Then there’s all the awesome ‘Thunder Chickens’ from Sauk. Good grief, I didn’t want to come home.
Next is family vacation. We’re going fishing, or hiking in my case. I’m taking a short break from getting ready for that [inserts a reminder to grab Lawndart before we leave] I’ll have pictures when we get back (for those who care.)
My church (back at school) has people leaving for Guatemala on Friday, keep them in your prayers. Information on that trip can be found here.
I think that’s all that I’ve got for now
Shalom!
No comments:
Post a Comment