March 22, 2008

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME!!!

Talk about MISSING THE POINT!!!

What are you wearing to services in the morning? I will start: I am wearing a lovely embroidered Ombre dress in lilac by Michael Kors and white Jimmy Choos. My wonderful husband has ordered me a stunning corsage in lilacs.

After all, on Easter Sunday it is all about looking our best for the Lord. That and celebrating that Jesus rose from the dead so He could cast all of the infidels into Hell.
Oh, and if you are a Liberal = Pagan who plans to spend the day hiding eggs, playing Easter Bunny, or who wants to boast about how you are not going to church, please do not waste our time with your nonsense.

This is a discussion for Christians only and we are not interested in anything any non-Chrisitans have to say on this most important holiday.

WOW!! I think my jaw hit the floor when I read that. I had to respond, I'm posting my response here because I don't think they'll publish it... might be to 'Liberal' for them.

It seems to me that you have entirely missed the point of Easter!!! With out Christ’s death and resurrection we are ALL damned to HELL!!! (yes even you and me as conservatives, even we are sinners!!) He died so that ALL may live in him! He did not just die for the conservative Christians. HIS blood is the atonement for OUR sins.

We are called to be the light to the WORLD! We are to share this good news to EVERYONE. Not to keep it to ourselves. By belittling our brothers and sisters how are we winning them to Christ??

THE POINT: Easter Sunday is about Christ’s victory over death, so that ANY who believe in Him may not perish, but will live eternally.

Other things I wanted to know from them:
  • Since when is 'Liberal' synonymous with 'Pagan'??
  • Since when did Christ die to save only one group of people??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since the "religious Right" stopped being kind, sensible, or Christian. And then they wonder why people keep leaving the fold...

I'm as upset about the situation as you are. In fact, I've blogged about it myself.