So, my brothers mom and I went to see 10,000 BC this afternoon, and I thought it was hilarious. Hollywood obviously flunked both history and geography.
Geography:
- I think Joe said it best. "Lets go from the Himalayas to Kenya, and then go to Egypt. But wait there was corn in the bags, when did they visit the Aztecs?? So the Nile does go through Mexico!"
History:
- Egyptian civilization in it's peak when the early homo sapiens were still living in the mountains....
- Mammoths help build the pyramids. (heat exhaustion?!?)
I went to the movie because it's the one that the brothers wanted to see, but since it was by the same director that did 'Day After Tomorrow' I didn't have high hopes for it.
As Joe said "I'd give it one star, because two is just too many."
If you're interested in laughing at the stupidity of Hollywood, go see it, if not... don't waste your time.
No comments:
Post a Comment