So, my lesson plan book is due Friday... yup this Friday... Have I written a formal lesson plan since I turned my book in at Winter Break... yeah right, Spazzy Skittles do paperwork? The idea is hilarious! So, as usual I am trying to piece together what I taught since January 5th into the 'presentable' format. This would be a lot easier if I only used one calendar... but since I use at least two... and one is missing at the current moment...
I know this procrastination is something I bring upon myself... but even wen I try to be on top of deadlines, paper work and such it irritates me. I work better under pressure - or so I say. I start projects when they are assigned - lose interest - then come back to them just before they are due...
I have a feeling this stress isn't good for me - but yet I do it all the time. Is there something wrong with me?
I used to think that there might be. But I have lived this way for 24 years... I don't see it changing anytime soon. More importantly I do get what I need to get done finished. I just have moments of total freak out.
So, for those of you close by - keep an ear and an eye out for me screaming and pulling out my hair... know that after this week is over I'll be okay (hey next week is spring break). Hugs are appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment