June 17, 2006

Week one woo! Week one Woo! Week one WOO!!

Home briefly before bonfireing it up with my friends. It was a loooooong week – and I survived. I mean I didn’t die from hypothermia when staff threw me into the lake last Sunday night. (I gave Jimmy and Ranger 2 a good scare!) I didn’t tie any of the overly annoying scouts to the roof of my Nature Center by their toes – although I really wanted to at times. I am alive and come noon tomorrow I get to do it aaaaaalllll over again! Woot! What did I sigh myself up for??

But really, I’m absolutely loving it – I am making friends on staff who are a blast to hang out with. The scouts aren’t my responsibility unless they attend one of my merit badge sessions. So usually time after dinner is scout free. I get the hour before lunch off which makes for a nice nap. In general these boys are very well behaved. And despite my complaints – camp is better then spending my summer working at the cinemas!

That’s enough for now – lots to do before I go see friends.
Shalom!

No comments: