July 8, 2008

MUST PROTECT THE GENESIS ARK!!

I am the biggest dork EVER!! And it amazes me.

Here’s the story – I am in love with Doctor Who. I think it is one of the greatest shows ever created. I love watching both the old and the new. That said David Tennant is my favorite Doctor. He also plays Barty Crouch Jr. in the 4th Harry Potter.

I had just seen the end of the second season of Doctor Who – where the daleks and cybermen are trying to take over the earth (again). The ‘Genesis Ark’ that the daleks are guarding has ‘Time Lord technology’ and they must protect it. The technology ends up being that the inside is bigger than the outside. In Harry Potter, Barty Crouch keeps the real Moody in a box that is bigger on the inside than the outside… The first thought through my head was ‘Time Lord technology’… yeah HUGE dork!

No comments: