July 2, 2008

Wait... I'm stressing out??

I’m strange, I know it. But my body is telling me I’m ouber stressed out. Funny, I don’t FEEL stressed - but my sleeping and eating habits are telling me so. It’s weird, but that’s how it’s always been. I never have the emotional effects of stress until after the fact - it’s handy I’ve never freaked out about finals, but then I probably didn’t work as hard as I could have. But I digress...

Next week is my last week at Camp, and it really makes me sad! I’ve become friends with a lot of the support staff. Hanging out with them has really made my summer! I’m going to miss them... a LOT! There’s a reason I love AIM and email!!

Oh! The big news - I have an apartment!! Very close to school - making life easier on the gas budget, and my bike is going to get a lot of use!! HORRAY GOING GREEN!! BOO gas = FREAKING EXPENSIVE!

As I plan this move my list of wants REALLY grows... I know I can’t afford any of these - and in some respects owning them is silly... The (short) list...
  • Chaco ZX/2’s ($100)
  • (the new) Doctor Who Seasons 1-3 (~$70 ea.)
  • Red Dwarf (all seasons) (haven’t found them in the stores to price them)
  • MacBook ($1100) (add in iLife we’re talking more like $2000)

I have so many things I NEED to consider buying the things I WANT... *sigh* anyone want to be nice to a poor broke college graduate/first year science teacher?

No comments: