Okay, it's time for me to ramble on about the quality of my life right now.... it's been a while.
So school got out at the end of May. I was ouber excited for the break! My extended family had their camping outing we call 'Mushroom Weekend' it was a great time. Sadly some cousins were missing. Hopefully we will all be there next year!! A few cousins are already beginning to anticipate the trip... (crazy cousins!)
After school got out I had a few days off, then I started a program through the Space Foundation on astronomy. I had a lot of fun with that... did some crazy things... made a couple of of my kids think I was crazy... made a couple teachers think I was NUTS!!
I had a few weeks of boring...
Took a trip to Utah to visit Emily. It was a lot of fun! Totally worth the trip to go see everything. Pictures of the trip can be found here.
I am now relaxing with my family. It is a good time. Agus, our friend from Spain, is here visiting us again. It has been a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment