December 13, 2010

And You Think You Weren't Going to get Caught...

Well, you were so very wrong!!

It amuses me greatly what children think they are going to get away with.  A snide comment, book checking, cheating, a mock fight in the school bathroom that gets posted on youtube....

Yup, a "fight" (at least that's what the kids say) in the school bathroom, have someone video it on their cell phones, and post it on youtube.  And you're not going to get caught?  You were only playing, so that's fine then?

Wow... just wow.  The sunken level of society amazes me yet again.

What has happened to knowing the consequences to your actions BEFORE you did something stupid?  What happened to thinking BEFORE you acted?  I mean, I realize that the negative things I say about my job on here or Facebook, my bosses have an opportunity to find it. And if the situation calls for it I will have to suffer the consequences. 

So, when are we going to start expecting that of everyone again?  "You did something stupid, here's the consequence."  "Suck it up, don't complain. You earned this punishment."  "Yes, it is your fault you are in trouble."  These are things that kids just don't hear.

No comments: