December 22, 2010

Ready BREAK!

It has been a long time coming!  I've been so in need of some time off!! Dan and I are with the family for Christmas.  After a long drive, we got to my parents' house.  Been hanging out with Mom and the Brothers.  I am so glad how well Dan and Dude get along.  It's comical, sometimes it throws me and Repete off how the two of them communicate.  I smile and Repete rolls his eyes. 

We will have another long drive a head of us soon.  We will be spending some time with his family over break.  It should be fun.  The last time I was there I was called "Aunt" and I wasn't so sure how I felt about it.  Dan and I had been dating for 8 months at that time.  I wasn't ready for it then, but I am excited about being "Auntie" now. 

I've got some grading to get done, and I can't get on my mom's computer so I can't print out some of my kiddo's papers, therefore grading will be put off another day. (Maybe put off until I am sitting in a car for 15-18 hours) ;)

That is all I have for now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: