May 15, 2011

Many Moons Later

Yes, I have been avoiding this place.  A lot has happened since my last entry, and I really didn't want to share.  But here goes a quick, and short, update.

Dan and I broke up in February, I became a work-a-holic for about three weeks just to cope.  Not so much the case now since it's been about three months.  Still not quite right in the head - but then again I never really was.

I am so thankful for the many amazing women that God has put into my life, and how they have walked along side me for this season (Mom, Nicole, Micah, Alissa, Andrea, and Robin, just to name a few).  I love you ladies so much, and will never stop thanking God for you!!

School is almost out for the summer, a week of hooligans left then teacher days to complete the year.  After that I am going to Shalom to find some (peace that is).  Looking forward to interacting with hooligans in a different way. 

Closing with a song that has been so very helpful for me these few months:

No comments: