February 26, 2006

la te dah

Repeat of a rant from last semester:
I HATE ONLINE HOMEWORK!! It’s so dumb, you get the wrong answer and don’t get any feedback, other then “hey stupid that’s the wrong answer!” You sit at your computer and by the end you’re about ready to shove your pencil into your left ear! WHAT’S THE DEAL!! I WANT TO CAUSE LARGE AMOUNTS OF PHYSICAL HARM TO WHOEVER THOUGHT THAT ONLINE HOMEWORK WAS A GOOD IDEA!!

Update:
After another boring weekend in CF I realized that I’m leaving for Guatemala in 12 days! Oh my! That’s coming up really quick. I’m beginning to do the whole “Kristin pre-trip frenzy” that I tend to do. I start making lists (I hate making lists)! I start to panic if I don’t have my list. I start a pack, unpack, and pack again cycle. I start to bounce off the walls and drive everyone crazy with my countdown. Oh well, at least I know I do this and I’ve been trying to tame it down (at least around other people).
I started work on the online homework that’s due on Friday. Nothing made sense. I so hate that. I hate being told that I’m stupid. I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!!
That’s all for now. I’m raising my coffee mug to getting everything done on time!
Shalom

No comments: