I got a package in the mail today (hooray), mostly the donated items that my mom collected for me to take to Guatemala. We’re having a packing party this weekend at the LSC. Gotta pack those second suitcases full of the items that we’re taking down to give out. It is so hard to believe that by this time next week I will be making the last checks on my suitcase, and getting ready to leave the next afternoon. I’m beginning to hit the point where I can’t sit still I’m so excited.
Strangely enough I really miss my family. I haven’t been home since January 20th, I believe. This is probably going to be the longest stretch of time I’ve been away. I’m hitting that “I really miss my brothers, I miss my mom, I miss my dog” mentality. Kinda funny how that is – I really hated my brothers when I lived at home – now I hit a point and I miss the buggers.
I think that’s all I’ve got for now. Shalom, and raise your coffee mug to the up and coming break!
No comments:
Post a Comment