
1. The little girl at site B. She's so cute with the little chick.2. Part of the Cathedral in Antigua - the broken fortress!

3. me in the hotel lobby, after a nite of no sleep - purdy huh? Allie in the background looking like she's asleep where she sits.
Rant:
I really hate this skirting around I feel like I’m doing! I was walking around Hy-Vee today and saw some of my “friends” and said hello. They were with the guy that caused the most recent fiasco in my life, whom I didn’t see until later. I heard “fuck she saw us” and there was a hesitant turn around “Oh, hi Kristin…” Thanks guys, I love you too! FYI I’m okay with the whole thing, I’m over it, and I have better uses for my time then trying to avoid someone. But thanks for belittling me.
No comments:
Post a Comment