I was discussing siblings with my friend the other day... and I realized that I don't tell them I love them enough. So this is a tribute to all of my siblings - both biological and 'adopted'
To Pete and Joe (Thing 1 and Thing 2) - you are amazing young men! I love you! I love to harass you!! I love to bicker with you!! However the most important is that at the end of the day I love you so very very much. My life would be very dull with out you two to cause trouble. I thank God that he gave me the two of you to be my brothers and to grow up with. Even if I could - I wouldn't trade you in!!
Sarah and Thomas - the first of my 'adopted' siblings. I love you to as if you were my own flesh and blood. I could never replace the two of you in my heart. Sarah - it is so amazing to have an older sister - even though we've had our differences, I still wouldn't trade any of it for anything!! And T - you are always able to make me laugh with your dry humor.
Slim - I knew I could always ask you questions, and that you always had my back when I needed prayer. If I had an older brother, I hope he would have been a lot like you. GEEKS!
Nyla - You helped me find the little parts of myself that I hadn't explored yet. You helped me love the nerd that I am and not shy away from it.
BROTHER and Sister-in-Law - serving with you in Guatemala was a blessing. It is nice to have someone to go to for a hug and intellectual conversation. My God bless the two of you!
To all of my 'freshmen' - even though you are no longer freshmen - you will always be like younger siblings to me (and might be a little over protective of you sometimes). I love you all so much. So to my Lil Sis, Mini-me, Baby Rock, KEVIN, Michelle, Rachel, Alex, and Goofi; know that I love you and will be there for you as best I can. You are always in my prayers!
There are more of you that I've adopted over the years. Know that even if I didn't mention you by name - you are still important. You all are in my prayers!
Shalom!
No comments:
Post a Comment