December 27, 2008

Creativity Button Malfunction...

I am lacking creativity - or a reason to rant about something...

So, it's time that I update...

I am home - and have been for a week. I love being on break, but I've gotten into some bad habits - like sleeping in until 9:30 -10:00 ish. Once school starts again, I'm going to be in a world of hurt. I love being home and hanging out with my mom. Though I'm sure having her three adult children home drives her nuts. Thing 1 is in Cali playing bball now. It's kinda nuts that he always has to leave from holidays early - Thanksgiving and Christmas days he has to be back at school for practice... Which makes me glad that our Christmas tradition is on Christmas Eve. Thing 2 is still here, and I love spending time with him... even when he drives me crazy. We're still talking about him visiting me for 2 weeks at the end of the school year to do my 'End of School Year Fun' unit. And lots of plans for craziness this summer.

Christmas was good - The traditional family visits (it's my family of 5, my mom's sister and her husband, plus my mom's parents that come to our house every christmas as far back as I can remember well), the ham dinner, the gifts, the story... I love the story!!!

Back to O! tomorrow. With a stop in DSM to pick up my friend Em. New Years with GAMe!! I can't wait!!

Merry CHRISTmas!!

No comments: